- 1 UKMARS: UK Micromouse and Robotics Society
- 2 2019 Autumn Competition - October
- 3 2019 UK Micromouse Competition - June
- 4 Minos 2019 Conference - April
- 5 Autumn 2018 Competition
UKMARS: UK Micromouse and Robotics Society
UKMARS is an organisation focused on encouraging Micromouse and and other robotics both in the UK and internationally and anyone can become a member. Find more in UKMARS:About.
News and events
2019 Autumn Competition - October
U.K Micromouse and Robotics Society Autumn Competition. Saturday October 12th 2019 starting at 09:30 Hazlemere Community Centre, HP15 7UB
2019 UK Micromouse Competition - June
The UK main UK competition held in conjunction with BCU (Birmingham City University) on Saturday 1st June 2019.
Starting at 09:30 Millennium Point Building Millennium Point, Curzon Street, Birmingham B4 7XG
Contact chairman @ ukmars.org for further details.
Minos 2019 Conference - April
The 19th annual MINOS conference takes place on 6th and 7th April 2019 at the Quality Hotel in Coventry, U.K. The event starts at 10:00 on Saturday 6th April and finishes some time around 16:00 on Sunday 7th April. It costs £30 per person for the event. Please contact chairman @ ukmars.org for details.
Autumn 2018 Competition
The Autumn Competition is upon us.
Agenda for UKMARS meeting 13/10/18
Meeting to be held at Hazlemere Community Centre HP15 7UB following the competition.
- Election of Secretary
- Options for June 2019 competition
- Date for Autumn 2019 competition
- Any other business
Some starter robot projects
- DIM: A simple wall follower with no electronics
- BESS: A prototype motor controller using back EMF
- MAD: Another simple wall following robot
- Links to useful robot builder's resources
- How to make your own contest and practice mazes, walls and posts
- A simple, basic workflow for git repositories with one (or more) upstream remotes
- All Japan Micromouse Contest - English page
- Japan Micromouse Contest Rules (translated)
- Japan Classicmouse Contest Rules (translated)
- Japan Robotrace Line Follower Contest Rules (translated)