UKMARS: UK Micromouse and Robotics Society
UKMARS is an organisation focused on encouraging Micromouse and and other robotics both in the UK and internationally and anyone can become a member. Find more in UKMARS:About.
News and events
2019 UK Micromouse Competition
The UK main UK competition is likely to be held at BCU (Birmingham City University) on Saturday 1st June 2019. Details to follow.
Minos 2019 - Conference
The 19th annual MINOS conference takes place on 6th and 7th April 2019 at the Quality Hotel in Coventry, U.K.
Autumn 2018 Competition
The Autumn Competition is upon us.
Agenda for UKMARS meeting 13/10/18
Meeting to be held at Hazlemere Community Centre HP15 7UB following the competition.
- Election of Secretary
- Options for June 2019 competition
- Date for Autumn 2019 competition
- Any other business
Some starter robot projects
- DIM: A simple wall follower with no electronics
- BESS: A prototype motor controller using back EMF
- MAD: Another simple wall following robot
- Links to useful robot builder's resources
- How to make your own contest and practice mazes, walls and posts
- A simple, basic workflow for git repositories with one (or more) upstream remotes
- All Japan Micromouse Contest - English page
- Japan Micromouse Contest Rules (translated)
- Japan Classicmouse Contest Rules (translated)
- Japan Robotrace Line Follower Contest Rules (translated)